1詩歌一首,交給詩班長。全地的居民哪!你們應當向 神歡呼。(本節在《馬索拉抄本》包括細字標題)
1Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth!
2你們要歌頌他名的榮耀,把榮耀和讚美都歸給他。
2Sing to the glory of his name! Offer glory and praise!
3要對 神說:“你的作為多麼可畏!因你偉大的能力,你的仇敵必向你假意歸順。
3Tell God, “How awesome are your deeds! Through the greatness of your power, your enemies submit themselves to you.
4全地的居民都必敬拜你,向你歌頌,歌頌你的名。”(細拉)
4All the earth will worship you, and will sing to you; they will sing to your name.” Selah.
5你們來看 神的作為,他向世人所作的事是可畏懼的。
5Come, and see God’s deeds— awesome work on behalf of the children of men.
6他把海變為乾地,眾人就步行過河,我們要在那裡因他歡喜。
6He turned the sea into dry land. They went through the river on foot. There, we rejoiced in him.
7他以自己的權能永遠統管萬有,他的眼睛鑒察萬國,悖逆的人不可自高。(細拉)
7He rules by his might forever. His eyes watch the nations. Don’t let the rebellious rise up against him. Selah.
8萬民哪!你們要稱頌我們的 神,宣揚讚美他的聲音。
8Praise our God, you peoples! Make the sound of his praise heard,
9他保全我們的性命,不使我們的腳動搖。
9who preserves our life among the living, and doesn’t allow our feet to be moved.
10 神啊!你試煉了我們,熬煉了我們,如同熬煉銀子一般。
10For you, God, have tested us. You have refined us, as silver is refined.
11你使我們進入網羅,把重擔放在我們的背上。
11You brought us into prison. You laid a burden on our backs.
12你使人駕車軋我們的頭,我們經過水火,你卻把我們領到豐盛之地。
12You allowed men to ride over our heads. We went through fire and through water, but you brought us to the place of abundance.
13我要帶著燔祭進你的殿,我要向你還我的願,
13I will come into your temple with burnt offerings. I will pay my vows to you,
14就是在急難的時候,我嘴唇所許的,我口裡所說的。
14which my lips promised, and my mouth spoke, when I was in distress.
15我要把肥美的牲畜作燔祭,連同公綿羊的馨香祭獻給你,我並且要把公牛和公山羊獻上。(細拉)
15I will offer to you burnt offerings of fat animals, with the offering of rams, I will offer bulls with goats. Selah.
16所有敬畏 神的人哪!你們都要來聽,我要述說他為我所行的事。
16Come, and hear, all you who fear God. I will declare what he has done for my soul.
17我曾用口向他呼求,我曾用舌頭頌讚他。
17I cried to him with my mouth. He was extolled with my tongue.
18如果我心裡偏向罪孽,主必不聽;
18If I cherished sin in my heart, the Lord wouldn’t have listened.
19 神卻垂聽了,他留心聽了我禱告的聲音。
19But most certainly, God has listened. He has heard the voice of my prayer.
20 神是應當稱頌的,他沒有拒絕我的禱告,也沒有使他的慈愛離開我。
20Blessed be God, who has not turned away my prayer, nor his loving kindness from me.