1慎防淫妇的诱惑
1My son! keep my sayings, And my commands lay up with thee.
2遵守我的诫命,你就可以存活;遵守我的训诲,好像护卫你眼中的瞳人。
2Keep my commands, and live, And my law as the pupil of thine eye.
3要把它们系在你的指头上,刻在你的心版上。
3Bind them on thy fingers, Write them on the tablet of thy heart.
4要对智慧说:“你是我的姊妹”,要称呼聪明为亲人;
4Say to wisdom, `My sister Thou [art].` And cry to understanding, `Kinswoman!`
5这样行就可以保护你脱离淫乱的妇人,脱离说谄媚话的妓女。
5To preserve thee from a strange woman, From a stranger who hath made smooth her sayings.
6我在我家的窗户内,透过窗棂往外观看,
6For, at a window of my house, Through my casement I have looked out,
7看见在愚蒙人中间,在少年人(“少年人”原文作“众子”)里面,我发觉有一个无知的少年人,
7And I do see among the simple ones, I discern among the sons, A young man lacking understanding,
8在街上经过,走近淫妇的住处,向着她的家走去,
8Passing on in the street, near her corner, And the way [to] her house he doth step,
9那时是黄昏、傍晚,是在夜里,天黑的时候。
9In the twilight — in the evening of day, In the darkness of night and blackness.
10看哪!有一个妇人来迎接他,是妓女的打扮,心存诡诈。
10And, lo, a woman to meet him — (A harlot`s dress, and watchful of heart,
11这妇人喧哗不停,不受约束;她在家里停不住脚。
11Noisy she [is], and stubborn, In her house her feet rest not.
12她有时在街上,有时在广场上,或在任何角落旁边藏伏。
12Now in an out-place, now in broad places, And near every corner she lieth in wait) —
13她紧拉着那少年人,和他亲嘴,厚颜无耻地对他说:
13And she laid hold on him, and kissed him, She hath hardened her face, and saith to him,
14“我曾许愿要献平安祭,今天我刚还了我所许的愿。
14`Sacrifices of peace-offerings [are] by me, To-day I have completed my vows.
15因此,我出来迎接你,切切寻找你,终于找到你。
15Therefore I have come forth to meet thee, To seek earnestly thy face, and I find thee.
16我已用毯子,埃及线织成的花纹布,铺了我的床;
16[With] ornamental coverings I decked my couch, Carved works — cotton of Egypt.
17又用没药、沉香和桂皮,熏了我的榻。
17I sprinkled my bed — myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
18来吧!我们来饱享爱情,直到天亮,我们来在爱中尽情享乐。
18Come, we are filled [with] loves till the morning, We delight ourselves in loves.
19因为我丈夫不在家,远行去了。
19For the man is not in his house, He hath gone on a long journey.
20他手里带着钱袋,要到月圆的时候才回家。”
20A bag of money he hath taken in his hand, At the day of the new moon he cometh to his house.`
21淫妇用许多花言巧语引诱他,用谄媚的嘴唇勾引他。
21She turneth him aside with the abundance of her speech, With the flattery of her lips she forceth him.
22少年人就立刻跟随她,好像牛走向屠房,又像愚妄人带着锁链去受刑罚,
22He is going after her straightway, As an ox unto the slaughter he cometh, And as a fetter unto the chastisement of a fool,
23直到箭矢射透他的肝;他仿佛飞鸟投入网罗,并不知道会丧失性命。
23Till an arrow doth split his liver, As a bird hath hastened unto a snare, And hath not known that it [is] for its life.
24孩子们,现在你们要听从我,留心听我口中的话。
24And now, ye sons, hearken to me, And give attention to sayings of my mouth.
25你的心不可偏向淫妇的道路,也不要迷恋她的路径。
25Let not thy heart turn unto her ways, Do not wander in her paths,
26因为她使许多人倒毙,被她杀害的实在无数。
26For many [are] the wounded she caused to fall, And mighty [are] all her slain ones.
27她的家是通往阴间的路,是下到死亡的宫房。
27The ways of Sheol — her house, Going down unto inner chambers of death!