1My son, keep my words. Lay up my commandments within you.
1慎防淫妇的诱惑
2Keep my commandments and live! Guard my teaching as the apple of your eye.
2遵守我的诫命,你就可以存活;遵守我的训诲,好像护卫你眼中的瞳人。
3Bind them on your fingers. Write them on the tablet of your heart.
3要把它们系在你的指头上,刻在你的心版上。
4Tell wisdom, “You are my sister.” Call understanding your relative,
4要对智慧说:“你是我的姊妹”,要称呼聪明为亲人;
5that they may keep you from the strange woman, from the foreigner who flatters with her words.
5这样行就可以保护你脱离淫乱的妇人,脱离说谄媚话的妓女。
6For at the window of my house, I looked out through my lattice.
6我在我家的窗户内,透过窗棂往外观看,
7I saw among the simple ones. I discerned among the youths a young man void of understanding,
7看见在愚蒙人中间,在少年人(“少年人”原文作“众子”)里面,我发觉有一个无知的少年人,
8passing through the street near her corner, he went the way to her house,
8在街上经过,走近淫妇的住处,向着她的家走去,
9in the twilight, in the evening of the day, in the middle of the night and in the darkness.
9那时是黄昏、傍晚,是在夜里,天黑的时候。
10Behold, there a woman met him with the attire of a prostitute, and with crafty intent.
10看哪!有一个妇人来迎接他,是妓女的打扮,心存诡诈。
11She is loud and defiant. Her feet don’t stay in her house.
11这妇人喧哗不停,不受约束;她在家里停不住脚。
12Now she is in the streets, now in the squares, and lurking at every corner.
12她有时在街上,有时在广场上,或在任何角落旁边藏伏。
13So she caught him, and kissed him. With an impudent face she said to him:
13她紧拉着那少年人,和他亲嘴,厚颜无耻地对他说:
14“Sacrifices of peace offerings are with me. This day I have paid my vows.
14“我曾许愿要献平安祭,今天我刚还了我所许的愿。
15Therefore I came out to meet you, to diligently seek your face, and I have found you.
15因此,我出来迎接你,切切寻找你,终于找到你。
16I have spread my couch with carpets of tapestry, with striped cloths of the yarn of Egypt.
16我已用毯子,埃及线织成的花纹布,铺了我的床;
17I have perfumed my bed with myrrh, aloes, and cinnamon.
17又用没药、沉香和桂皮,熏了我的榻。
18Come, let’s take our fill of loving until the morning. Let’s solace ourselves with loving.
18来吧!我们来饱享爱情,直到天亮,我们来在爱中尽情享乐。
19For my husband isn’t at home. He has gone on a long journey.
19因为我丈夫不在家,远行去了。
20He has taken a bag of money with him. He will come home at the full moon.”
20他手里带着钱袋,要到月圆的时候才回家。”
21With persuasive words, she led him astray. With the flattering of her lips, she seduced him.
21淫妇用许多花言巧语引诱他,用谄媚的嘴唇勾引他。
22He followed her immediately, as an ox goes to the slaughter, as a fool stepping into a noose.
22少年人就立刻跟随她,好像牛走向屠房,又像愚妄人带着锁链去受刑罚,
23Until an arrow strikes through his liver, as a bird hurries to the snare, and doesn’t know that it will cost his life.
23直到箭矢射透他的肝;他仿佛飞鸟投入网罗,并不知道会丧失性命。
24Now therefore, sons, listen to me. Pay attention to the words of my mouth.
24孩子们,现在你们要听从我,留心听我口中的话。
25Don’t let your heart turn to her ways. Don’t go astray in her paths,
25你的心不可偏向淫妇的道路,也不要迷恋她的路径。
26for she has thrown down many wounded. Yes, all her slain are a mighty army.
26因为她使许多人倒毙,被她杀害的实在无数。
27Her house is the way to Sheol Sheol is the place of the dead. , going down to the rooms of death.
27她的家是通往阴间的路,是下到死亡的宫房。